20 Tips And Tricks That Are A Girl’s Best Friend
Being a girl is complicated enough, so we’ve compiled this list of simplified tips and tricks just for you. Admittedly, many boys will find these useful too.
1. Save counter space! Get a magnetic make-up board.
2. Prevent tangling in chains by using a straw like so:
via John Lawton / Real Simple
3. Keep your boots in perfect shape with pool noodles.
4. Spruce up old heels with glitter and glue. Learn how here.
5. Freshen-up old mascara by running the wand under hot water first. See the full tutorial here.
6. Here are 12 different ways to tie a scarf:
7. Keep your tights tucked away with an old hair elastic.
via Phillip Friedman / Real Simple
8. Add some lace to your jeans with this simple tutorial.
9. Here is how you can turn your old pants into new shorts:
10. Use baking soda packets to freshen up flats when not in use.
via HIP GIRLIE
11. Here is a tutorial that helps you get your make-up done in just five minutes!
via Caroline Voagen Nelson / POPSUGAR
12. Here is how you can get longer-lasting lipstick.
13. You can create your own heating pack with socks and rice.
14. Know when it’s time for the goods to go:
15. Remove deodorant stains with dryer sheets.
via TASTE STYLE
16. Fix scratched sunglasses.
via WHO WHAT WEAR
17. Upgrade basic candles with glitter.
18. Spend some time figuring out the perfect nude nail polish shade for your skin tone.
19. Keep bobby pins in place with hairspray.
20. Use a pumice brush to take lint off of old coats and sweaters.
via Lark About
Main Image Source: TASTE STYLE
Collage Image Source: 1. HIP GIRLIE 2. TASTE STYLE 3. John Lawton / Real Simple
What do you think?