9. Warm weather consisted of playing outside all day and coming home when the “street lights came on”.
10. Second hand smoke normally came from your parents or even your pediatrician.
11. One of your “chores” was to start dinner before your parents got home from work.
12. Seat belts in the back of the car? Never heard of em.
13. Not only did your mom likely have a smoke or two while she was pregnant with you, she probably did while having a few beers at the family BBQ.
14. Latch-Key-Kids got home from school, had a snack, did homework and started dinner.
15. There were no 18 year old “certified” babysitters you found on the web. When mom and dad were at work or wherever, the oldest sibling was in charge of the brood.
16. Structured, parent organized play dates didn’t exist. We found the house with all the bikes in the front yard and hung out there until “we” decided what to do next.
17. It may not have been right but it was the 70’s and 80’s after all and smoking was cool.
What do you think?