32. Create a buried pot garden for easy landscaping.
Everything in its place.
33. Save your prunings so you can make awesome little twig fences for your fairy garden.
34. Apply stone or tile to the siding of the foundation of your home.
Because the outside of your home should be just as pretty as the inside.
35. Hang dollar store solar lights on basket hooks.
Apparently, you can get these solar lights at Family Dollar. They’re like pretty sconce light fixtures for your backyard!
Plants look great hanging on them too, especially if you don’t have garden space for flowers.
36. Use cement or stone bricks to edge your garden — the lawn mower can cut right up to the edge!
And you don’t have to worry about mulch or pebbles getting into your lawn. Get the directions here.