1. Cover the springs of your trampoline with sliced up pool noodles as an extra safety precaution.
2. Save your pinecones for bedding, which will keep pups and cats out of your plants.
3. This brilliant kit lets you create a trellis in any shape that you want.
Perfect for your garden graffiti wall. Get it here for $24.50.
4. Use an Ikea curtain system as an impromptu shade during the summer.
Attach one side to the house and the other side to a pole or tree, then slide the curtains across for shade.
5. Paint your cinderblocks and use them as an outdoor coffee table or flower box.