During the spring and summer time, you want to make use of the backyard space you have. Especially in the heat, having your own private swimming pool could definitely be something worth looking into – http://bncpools.com/above-ground-pools-0. If you do decide to invest in a swimming pool for your backyard, then keeping it clean is vital. No one wants to go for a dip in a dirty swimming pool after all. As per this recommendation and others, an increasing number of people have been investing in robot pool cleaners to take care of any dirt and debris. For more information about robot pool cleaners, head to PoolCleanerIO.com. Above all, having a fun and colourful space just outside can create a relaxing area for you to enjoy your summer. Plus, it’ll look pretty cool too! However, not all of these hacks are weather friendly, so it might be an idea to make some space in your 10×20 shed so that if the heavens do open, you could quickly put your new accessories in there. You could also accessorize your shed too. There’s no limit on creativity.
1. Cover the springs of your trampoline with sliced up pool noodles as an extra safety precaution.
2. Save your pinecones for bedding, which will keep pups and cats out of your plants.
3. This brilliant kit lets you create a trellis in any shape that you want.
Perfect for your garden graffiti wall. Get it here for $24.50.
4. Use an Ikea curtain system as an impromptu shade during the summer.
Attach one side to the house and the other side to a pole or tree, then slide the curtains across for shade. Alternatively, you could contact Independent Cut Length to do the job for you if you want something a little more bespoke.
5. Paint your cinderblocks and use them as an outdoor coffee table or flower box.